Thursday, August 24, 2017

What is your favorite word? Finesse
What is your least favorite word? Melancholy
What one thing do you like about your life? Genetics
What one thing do you not like about your life?
What profession would you like to attempt? Economics
What profession would you never attempt? Teaching
What 3 words describe you? Energetic, Out going, cooperative
Journal writing:

Psychology interest me because the brain is such a weird and hard thing to understand. Learning about how emotions work will probably be the thing I’m most excited to learn about. I know I won’t even learn even close to half of what there is to learn about the brain but even learning the basics and maybe getting an insight of what the study of psychology is will be a good experience. I really want to learn about different diseases and illness’s that affect some people’s brains. I am very interested in Charles Manson and how his whole thought process. It interests me that every person’s brain is different and there are so many different aspects to each person’s brain. To think that we only use 10 percent of it too is a scary thought. I would also like to learn how the brain of the smartest person in the world is different than some people that have lower IQs. Like what makes them different? Are there any discoveries in science that can make someone super smart over night? In my honest opinion, the brain is so complex that even the smartest people in the world can’t fully understand it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment