Thursday, October 12, 2017

Who am I? I am Mason Larson. A privileged young man who hasn’t ever had to struggle for much. In my life I have been blessed with basically everything I have ever wanted. I have a good support base and a loving and caring family. I was raised to be a good young man and sometimes I get off track. my goal in my life is to make a positive impact and leave my mark on the world. I like having friendships and being close to people. I love being apart of a team and competing to my fullest ability. I am a happy person and try not to let anything bring me down. I try to live life with a smile on my face and will continue to live that way till the day I die.


Who do people think I am? People look at me and think that I am an out of control teenage kid. Lots of people look at me as being a punk because of my competitive nature. People think I am selfish and all about me. People think that I talk to much and say too much dumb stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment