Thursday, January 18, 2018

If you could describe the game in one word, what would it be?
 Chaos
What did you expect at the beginning of the game?
 Just to play a game that was unfair
When did you realize that something was wrong?
When I left my original table and I thought d frey won and he didn’t take the cards.
How did you deal with it?
 I tried to point out the diamonds and push them the cards and they pointed at the spades and pushed at me.
How did not being able to speak contribute to what you were feeling?
You just had to handle your anger and wait to find out.
 Is my title above appropriate for the game of "culture."  Why or why not?
Yes if you look at it in a deeper meaning
 Is a universal language and set of customs necessary for world peace and harmony?
 No it can’t be the world needs to be diverse.
 What can a simple card game teach us about our culture?

It can show how we don’t everything about other cultures until we are really in their shoes 

No comments:

Post a Comment